Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great Organizing Product for Barbie Dolls and Hot Wheels Cars!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great summer! Here's a quick post about an organizing product that may help with the seemingly endless chore of picking up those toys!

I recently received a catalog for a company called The Lakeside Collection (http://www.lakeside.com/). I have to confess that I was originally annoyed when I saw it because it is the Christmas 2009 edition! Even though I like to start my Holiday shopping early, it's hard to think about Christmas when it's 90 degrees outside!

Anyway, as I was flipping through it, I saw the most interesting organizing product for Barbie Dolls and Hot Wheels Cars! It is very much like a shoe organizer that you can hang over the door of your child's room. It also acts as a way to display the toys so that your child can see them (unlike putting them all in a bin). Here is the link:

http://www.lakeside.com/details.asp?I=DC3&R=877227025DC34&Ntt=%3FDC3&N=36.

Unleash Your Organized Me!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all are having a great summer! Here's a quick post about an organizing product that may help with the seemingly endless chore of picking up those toys! Las Vegas Bad Credit Used Cars

    ReplyDelete